211 Route 17 South, Paramus, NJ, US, 07652

  • Téléphone : (201) 261-8686
  • Télécopie : (201) 261-0372
4.7 sur 5 (124 commentaires)
95% clients recommandent cet hôtel
Préféré choisi
  • Informations pratiques

    »American Landmark Properties, Ltd.

    This realty firm offers a complete line of the best in real estate and relocation services.

    West 115 Century Road
    Newark, New Jersey 07652

    »Midland School

    The Midland School is located at Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. The school was built in 1876 C.E and is currently used as the Charles E. Reid branch of the Paramus Public Library. The building got added to the National Registrar of Historic Places on April 7, 1978.

    241 West Midland Avenue
    Paramus, NJ 07652

    »Ridgewood Arts Council

    Located in nearby Ridgewood Village, this organization supports, encourages and nurtures the arts and artistic expression and appreciation in the region.

    P.O. Box 1442
    Basking Ridge, New Jersey 07451

    »South Presbyterian Church

    Popularly referred to as the South Presbyterian Church, the South Schraalenburgh Church is a beautiful religious landmark. Also known as the great place of worship, the church welcomes people from all over and all ages.

    150 West Church Street
    Bergenfield, NJ 07621

    »PhotoCrazed

    You can turn your photos and pictures into canvas art with over sixty styles to choose from at PhotoCrazed.

    313 Ogden Avenue
    Jersey City, New Jersey 07666

    »Paul D. Kreisinger, Esquire

    Family law, criminal, DWI/motor vehicle defense services offering prompt, personal attention to inquiries and consultations with evening and weekend appointments available if needed.

    625 North Maple Avenue
    Morristown, New Jersey 07423

    »Downtown Paterson

    The Downtown Paterson stands as one of the most commercial and vital districts in the entire Paterson region of the Passaic County. The district occupies tremendous monumental value and is swanked by various eminent historical sites. The City Hall and Colt Street are specifically famous sites in the district. The district is an elegant set of buildings that moreover follow the Beaux Arts style of architecture. It is a fine example of relocation and restoration of a region post a dreadful fire outbreak. 

    Downtown Paterson
    Paterson, NJ 07505

    »Waldwick (NJT station)

    Waldwick is a historic railroad station built in 1886 and owned by the New Jersey Transit. It serves on the Bergen County Line and Main Line. Their are plans to restore the station and use it as a museum after the 2034 since it has been leased for now. The station became a part of the National Register of Historic Places and New Jersey Register of Historic Places in 1978 and 1977 respectively.

    Hewson Avenue
    Waldwick, NJ 07463

    »Church of the Holy Communion

    The Church of the Holy Communion is a small church established in 1870. The church has a rich historical background and is fully functional even today. Services and other ceremonies are routinely held at the church. The structure is a mix of architectures, but is most reminiscent of the Late Gothic Revival style. Warm and welcoming atmosphere of the church backed with a rich history make it a great attraction.

    66 Summit Street
    Norwood, NJ 07648

    »Statewide Home Inspections

    Purchase your home or condo with confidence. Structure, mechanical, radon and termite inspections done at your convenience. Seven day availability. Complete, narrative reports, competitive pricing, and licensed and insured services are provided.

    491 Union Avenue
    Newark, New Jersey 07070

    »The Presbyterian Church In Norwood

    The Presbyterian Church In Norwood is a historic church located in Norwood, New Jersey. The church was built in 1868 by Smith and R.C. using Eastlake architectural influences. The whitewashed wooden building features a simplistic porch and gable roofs. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2006.

    701 Broadway
    Norwood, NJ 07648

    »Reformed Dutch Church of Wyckoff

    Established in 1806, Reformed Dutch Church of Wyckoff is a beautiful stone structure designed by architect Daniel Baldwin. The design of the church blends Gothic Revival and Federal architecture, with a tall tower at its front entrance. The church has been serving the Dutch Reformed Christian community of Wyckoff for over 200 years. Genesis and Traditional worship is conducted here. Children and youngsters can participate in Sunday School, children's ministry and various activities organized for them.

    580 Wyckoff Avenue
    Wyckoff, NJ 07481
    Accumulez des points à échanger contre des nuitées d’hôtel gratuites.