Le Roy, NY 14482
Established as a rural cemetery in 1858, the Machpelah has been expanding ever since. Encompassing an area of 24.7 acres (10.0 hectares), it is the final resting place of 5500 people. Veterans of several American Wars also form a part of this number. The Woodward Mausoleum and the park like setting of the cemetery look well maintained and preserved.