Comfort Inn Midway
41 Diner Road
Bethel, PA 19507-9204
Phone: (717) 933-8888
Fax: (717) 933-9845
41 Diner Road I-78 Midway exit 16 , Bethel, PA, US, 19507-9204
- Phone: (717) 933-8888
- Fax: (717) 933-9845
Tabor Reformed Church is located at Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. This limestone structure was incorporated in the National Registrar of Historic Places on June 27, 1980.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002, the Berkley Historic District features many historical landmarks. One of the prominent buildings that are a part of this structure are Dunkle House, Davies House and Schmehl House. Most of the structures here have adapted the Georgian or Federal styles of architecture.
Host of the annual outdoor Summer Concert Series, the 33-acre Gring's Mill Recreation Area includes six tennis courts, a softball field, an 18-station exercise course, one sand volleyball court, a ranch-themed children's play area, horseshoe pits and much more for the whole family to enjoy.
One of the oldest structures on the Albright College campus, the Merner-Pfeiffer-Klein Chapel is one of the several chapels dotting this campus. It is a beautiful red-brick structure, named in the memory of Henry and Annie Merner Pfeiffer and the College President J. Warren Klein. It is subdivided into the main chapel room, chapel conference room and three smaller chapel rooms. Each of these have varying capacities with a maximum of 925 for the main room. The chapel is used for service and cultural events. Weddings and guest lectures are also held here. Besides college events, the chapel space can be rented for meetings and conferences. All rooms are air-conditioned and have technical facilities.
Virginville Historic District is located in Richmond Township. Its historic significance dates back to 1874. The district covers around 80 historic structures and major landmarks of the area; both residential as well as on-residential. It was added to the National register of Historic Places in 2000.
The Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Reading, Pennsylvania is a heritage hotel which combines the splendor of the past and the technology of the modern era. This is best felt in the Presidential Ballroom of the Hotel. Huge chandeliers, mellow lighting and polished wooden floors make for the perfect wedding or dinner reception. It also has a stage for a live band and a dance floor to accommodate a large party. It seats 300 for a sit-down dinner and 500 guests for a wedding.
Trinity Lutheran Church was set up by Henry Melchior Muhlenberg in the year 1751 in the state of Pennsylvania. It is a two storied, red brick building built in Gregorian style of architecture with beautiful wood and stone trimming. There have been restorations since then and a few buildings have been added. The church became a member of the National Register in the year 1976. The church has served as a hospital during the period of revolutionary war and later transformed into a music school. It is a 'Mother Church' of the eleven churches in the City of Reading. It also shelters children, men and women and is supportive in providing education.