West Florissant Avenue and Harris Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
+1 314 289 5330
The 126-acre O'Fallon Park was dedicated in 1876 and named after Colonel John O'Fallon, a veteran of the War of 1812 and an assistant Indian agent to his uncle, William Clark (Lewis and Clark Expedition). Today, the park is home to five acres of fishing waters, plus a boathouse, four comfort stations, several picnic shelters, a playground, softball fields, barbecue areas, tennis courts, a basketball court and a small pool. It serves as a meeting ground for reunions, school outings and individual events. However, group permits are required.