Comfort Inn Clemson University Area
1305 Tiger Blvd.
Clemson, SC 29631
Phone: (864) 653-3600
Fax: (864) 654-3123
1305 Tiger Blvd. US 123 and 76, Clemson, SC, US, 29631
- Phone: (864) 653-3600
- Fax: (864) 654-3123
Available on Sundays by appointment and for parties, Glazed offers a fun activity for all ages. They provide all you will need to create your own ceramic piece of art.
Built in South Carolina's Lowcountry for French Huguenot, Paul de St. Julien, this French Colonial home was moved to the University's campus in 1941 and is filled with period furnishings, artifacts, and artwork from the 18th and 19th century.
Beautiful Antebellum plantation house that was the former home of John C. Calhoun, the Vice President under both Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adams. Mr. Calhoun lived at this house from 1825 until his death in 1850 and the home is filled with family memorabilia, period furnishings, and family artifacts.
The gateway to the South Carolina Botanical Garden, this discovery center is the first of four discovery centers for the Corridor and features an array of natural and historical exhibits with special emphasis on the Mountain Lakes Region of Anderson, Oconee, and Pickens Counties.
This is the historic site where the first treaty between the United States and the Cherokee Indian Nation was signed on Nov 28, 1785.
This beautiful garden that is spread over 295 acres of land is the South Carolina Botanical Garden. Located at the campus of Clemson University, the garden features nature trails, pathways, ponds, streams, woodlands, trial gardens where one can simply take an evening walk, and the Bob Campbell Geology Museum, etc. The garden features some of the largest nature-based sculptures of the country. The garden is a great place to visit either for a walk or just to enjoy the beauty of nature with the beautiful greenery around the place.
Built by Revolutionary War hero Andrew Pickens, this Presbyterian church is one of the most interesting historical attractions in the Upstate and was the second structure built by the religious community. Although the church is no longer in service, there is a cemetery on site that contains numerous old tombstones including those of Pickens and his family.
This local African American landmark began as a country store and is a great example of African American history in South Carolina. The building was built most with scrap materials, as was many structures built during that time.
On the National Register of Historic Places and one of the largest districts in the nation, the Village Green is a lively business district of shops and restaurants and the site for many special events.
The region of Pendleton in Anderson County is most renowned for the Pendleton Historic District. The construction of the district was done mainly in the year 1789. It comprehensively encompasses a total land cover of 6,316 acres (2,556 hectares). Most of the structures prevalent in the district finely trace the Greek Revival style of architecture. The district has been registered on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1970.
The oldest Episcopal church in the area and the second oldest in what is now the Diocese of Upper South Carolina, this historic white clapboard church features a Jaridine pipe organ that has filled the church with music since 1848. The Churchyard includes buried sites for several historically important people including a Polish countess and soldiers who died during the Civil War.
This magnificent plantation home is beautifully restored and furnished with many outstanding antiques and furnishings, including some items which belonged to families of the original owners.