Immaculate Heart of Mary Church
7025 Jasna Gora
North Little Rock, AR 72118
+1 501 851 2763
Although the current building was constructed in 1933, Immaculate Heart of Mary Church can trace its beginnings back to 1878, which was when Polish settlers arrived in the area. The church they built on the hill was called Jasna Góra
, meaning 'Blue Hill'. Over the years, the church has survived repeated fires, and was eventually placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.