11102 Goede Road
Edgerton, WI 53534
Phone: (608) 884-2118
Fax: (608) 884-4490
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and part of the National Park Service Underground Railroad Network to Freedom and the Wisconsin Heritage Sign Program, the Milton House is a National Historic Landmark that is a former stagecoach inn and an Underground Railroad passage. "The first building in the United States constructed of lime mortar in a method that preceded the discovery and use of Portland cement by several decades," the Milton House is "one of only two remaining hexagonal buildings from the 19th century."
Preserved Indian mounds in an extensive community.
This historic home offers guests a good representation of upper class life in the 1850's. The house has 26 rooms, fully restored in the true Italian style.
This local aquatic center features a water slide and a park and picnic area.
Come tour this award winning small brewery which is home of the nations oldest family owned beverage company. They offer tasting as well as a gift shop.
Come enjoy acres of adventures at Busy Barns Adventure Farm. Take a hayride, visit with the farm animals, slide down the 20-foot tunnel slides, race through the obstacle course, milk Holly the Holstein, take in daily puppet shows, animal demonstrations, and much more. Open weekends from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. in the Spring and Fall.
The flamboyant Rotary Botanical Garden is one of the most spectacular botanical gardens in Wisconsin. Themed-gardens like English Cottage, French and so forth further add to its beauty. Apart from that, it also boasts of variety of plants, shrubs and vines. For more details, check website.
Fort Atkinson's historical society provides you with all the local history and culture.
Pioneer village filled with local culture and history.
See the Single-A farm club of the Brewers.
Built in 1889 to serve the city’s water needs, this historic water tower was built by a group of local businessmen. Located on the bluff overlooking the Rock River, the Beloit Water Tower once contained a 100,000-gallon (378,541-liter) water tank made of cypress, and pressurized seven miles (11 kilometers) of pipes. It stands stagnant since 1935, after a newly constructed steel water tower with twice the capacity was built adjacent to it. Today, the Shingle Style pump house at its base now houses the Beloit Visitors Center. Once regarded as a great work of masonry in the west, the Beloit Water Tower was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
Three roller coasters, bumper cars, Ferris wheel, narrow gauge steam and diesel locomotives and more.