Pupin Physics Laboratories, Columbia University
West 120th Street
New York, NY 10027
+1 212 854 1919
Pupin Physics Laboratories, also known simply as Pupin Hall was built on the Columbia University
campus to address the space shortage of the physics and astronomy departments. Named after Serbian physicist Mihajlo Pupin, the imposing building also houses The Rutherford observatory. The landmark building is popular for being the site of numerous scientific research as well as discoveries.