My Reservations :
Choice Privileges®
Customer Support

52 Rowantree Road, Enfield, EN, GB, EN2 8PW

  • Phone: (44) 0208 3663511
  • Fax: (44) 0208 3662432
3.9 out of 5 (51 reviews)
76% of guests recommend this hotel
Selected Favorite
  • Hotel Amenities:
      • Free Internet
      • Laundry, Guest
      • Restaurant

      Welcome to the Comfort Hotel Enfield, a hotel near Palace Gardens

      The Comfort Hotel® Enfield is situated in a quiet, residential area close to Palace Gardens shopping center. This Enfield hotel is minutes from Southbury Leisure Centre, Middlesex University, Forty Hall & Gardens, Alexandra Palace and Paradise Wildlife Park, where visitors can meet and feed many wild animals.

      Additional nearby points of interest include:

      • Waltham Forest
      • Lee Valley Park
      • Brookfield Farm
      • Walthamstow Stadium dog track

      The hotel is close to Enfield Chase railway station, the Piccadilly Line of the London Underground transportation system and the M25 Motorway. By train or Underground Waltham Cross is just 10 minutes away, Central London just 25 minutes, Stratford and Earls Court are about 50 minutes away, Excel and Greenwich are one hour away, and Wimbledon is one hour and 10 minutes from the hotel.

      There is a golf course and several shops nearby. A variety of restaurants, pubs and cafés are located in the surrounding area. Enjoy a meal at the on-site Etruscan Restaurant. The Jade Bar is located on the premises for guest enjoyment.

      This Enfield hotel offer amenities like a continental breakfast and free weekday newspaper.

      Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free Wi-Fi Internet access in public areas, and access to copy and fax services. The meeting rooms accommodate up to 65 people for most events and business functions.

      All guest rooms have hair dryers and cable television. Non-smoking rooms are available.

      Parking is located on the property. Laundry facilities are available as an added guest convenience.

      Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Hotel Enfield is the perfect place to stay in the Enfield area. Make your reservations with us today.

      More >Closex
      Up to 2 children 12 and younger stay free when they share the same room with their parent(s) or grandparent(s) if no additional bedding is required and the room is allowed to occupy more than 2 (two) persons. Cancellation/Amendment policy: 48 hours prior to arrival and by 4pm. If cancelled the first 2 nights will be charged outside these terms. When booking 1-2 nights full 100% payment will be taken 3 nights or more 75% of the total stay will be taken with the remaining 25% taken on day of arrival. Early check-in from 12 noon is available at 10.00 GBP supplement as is late checkout.

      Points required for Choice Privileges® reward night redemption:

      Jul 1, 2014 - Sep 15, 2014:  20000/room
      Sep 16, 2014 - Nov 30, 2014:  16000/room
      Dec 1, 2014 - Jan 31, 2015:  16000/room

      Features and Amenities

      Hotel

      • Lounge/Bar *
      • Free Newspaper Mon-Fri
      • Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access
      • Government Travelers: FEMA Approved
      • Guest Use Fax Machine *
      • Guest Laundry *
      • Multi-Lingual Staff
      • No Pets Allowed
      • Outdoor Parking
      • Restaurant *
      • Charge for Full Breakfast *
      More >Closex

      Room

      • Cable/Satellite TV
      • Charge for Local Calls *
      • Hair Dryer
      • In-Room Coffee Maker
      • Non-Smoking Rooms Available
      • Room Service *
      • Wake-Up Service
      • AM/FM Clock Radio
      • Services/Amenities in Some Rooms:
      More >Closex

      Business

      • Currency Exchange *  (nearby) 
      • Free Newspaper Mon-Fri
      • Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access
      • Guest Use Fax Machine *
      • In-Room Coffee Maker
      • Restaurant *
      • Room Service *
      • Wake-Up Service
      More >Closex

      Back to top

      * Indicates services/amenities that may require an additional cost.

      + In some rooms.

      Today's Weather

      Drizzle

      • 61°F
      • 16°C

      at  6:59 AM

      5-day forecast
      Earn valuable points toward free nights.