Comfort Hotel Roma Airport Fiumicino
Via Tempio della Fortuna , 52b
Phone: (39) 06 65029681
Fax: (39) 06 6523713
Via Tempio della Fortuna , 52b, Fiumicino, IT, 00054
- Phone: (39) 06 65029681
- Fax: (39) 06 6523713
Inspired by the high-security federal prison, Alkatraz is one such nightclub in Rome where all lovers of Rock and Metal flock in a herd. The freakishly set up decor along with jailed areas and equally weird looking platforms for the performers sets the mood right for some serious head banging. Apart from the blaring music, the club frequently holds live music acts and gigs providing a stage for budding artists.
Though it might have a unique ring to the name, Acquophono happens to be nothing but one of the best restaurants along the coast of Rome. Standing over an area that used to be dotted with eateries, spas and entertainment outlets during the Roman civilization, this laid back eatery with an old rustic charm is a local favorite. With unique bric-a-brac such as pots, stools, chairs, pipes hung unpretentiously throughout and the museum of useless inventions within, Acquophono promises never to leave you with a bored moment. A variety of games, live music and warm friendly hosts, Acquophono leaves you asking for more.
At Arsenico e Vecchi Merletti (Arsenic and Old Lace) you will hear some great live music. The landlord, blues artist Herbie Goings, hates to be inconsistent, so his concerts are always a great experience. Sit back and unwind with a pizza and a beer to make the evening perfect.
La Spiaggetta is one place in Rome that is must on every club and dance lover. Live music is very often a part of the schedules here, but you will also find popular DJs spinning the table(s) to impress the crowds. Open till late.
If shaking a leg or two is what gets the adrenaline pumping for you, then it's time you headed to the Quincy Club to savor the delights of the Roman nightlife. With foot-stomping music and pulsating crowds, it is hard to resist hitting the dance floor here. With events and festivities happening here dime a dozen, it is no surprise that Quincy is one of the most frequent night haunts by party revelers. It also occasionally hosts private events and parties.
The Purple Roma club is the ideal place to chill out with friends, meet new people, or simply dance the night away. With a state-of-the-art sound system and a crowd that definitely knows how to groove, step into this place to discover the party animal within you. Call for additional information.
A venue for the hot and happening, Room 26 is as lively it gets in Rome. With several locally renowned DJs playing, the dance floor is a place full of energetic souls lost in a dancing haze. Looking for a adrenaline rush in a foreign land? Then Room 26 is the place to be at!
One of the earliest and most famous transgressive discotheques in Rome, Olimpo Club may not be everyone's idea of fun and might even appear outrageous to a few more, but this club hosts stripping and swingers night with the élan and panache like none other. With friendly staff and a warm welcoming atmosphere, Olimpo unlike other intimidating clubs is live with energy and great house music. Call ahead for timings.
If you are in Rome and looking for a great place that offers some excellent live music and delicious drinks, then check out the Funnel Live Music Club. This place is always reverberating with the sounds of music that stream across various genres from pop, jazz and even metal. There are also Jam sessions held here, which allow anyone from the audience to step onto the stage and croon to their heart's delight. The decor at the Funnel is warm with many lanterns, nets, and barrels making it look like a place straight out of a maritime adventure. Call for event timings and additional information.
Big Bang, formerly known as Zoo Bar, is a place for rock music. Don't confuse this Big Bang with Big Bang the pizzeria. Check their Myspace page for details.
At 45 Giri one can drink an apertivo, feast on an elegant dinner, and then burn out the calories by dancing the night away. Besides frequenting this venue for lunches, dinners and DJ music, you can also use about 60 percent of the space of this 1000 square-meter (10764 square foot) venue to host parties, festivals, or even business events. The other 40 percent of the space is taken up by the massive kitchen and other service departments required to run 45 Giri. Visit this Roman hot spot during the weekends to see it come alive with party animals, and those looking for a place to unwind.
Located in the heart of Rome, Venus Rising is one of the oldest and finest gay bars in the city. With live performances, drag dressers and theme parties, the crowd here never fails to liven up your spirits and get into the mood night after night. Not to mention the place is a way off from its shoddy counterparts. Make your way to Venus and get a dose of some heady entertainment.