St. Nicholas Parish of Russian Orthodox Church
41- 42 Greenhill Road
Adelaide, SA 5034
+61 8 8274 1872
Established on this site in 1946, the first Parish Church was demolished to make way for this magnificent traditional Russian Orthodox Church design. Blue and gold domes stand clear above the skyline of the Adelaide park-lands in stark contrast to massive white rendered walls. Large oak doors lead to a glorious inner design, which is certainly a feast for the eyes. The congregation comprises predominantly Russian and Greek Orthodox worshipers.