1190 Russ Rd
Greenville, OH 45331
Phone: (937) 316-5252
Fax: (937) 316-5214
An ancient and elegant church in the U.S. State of Ohio is situated in the Pleasant Hill city. The church site is famously regarded as the Pleasant Hill United Church of Christ. The construction of the church building dates back to 1911. It superbly depicts the Late Gothic Revival style of architecture and continues to gain historical importance. The vital Bible Study is arranged on Tuesdays at 10:00a. The Sunday worship also commences at 10:00a. The church organizes varied events and programs for the worshipers. It stands registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
The St. Henry's Catholic Church is a magnificent brick church built in 1897. Encompassing an area of 3 acres (1.2 hectares), it is constructed in the Gothic Revival style of architecture. The mighty clock tower and belfry on the exterior of the church add to its beauty, while the calm and soothing interiors speak of tranquility. The grand design and intricate details of the building are reminiscent of the past. The congregation is fully functional even today and a number of services and ceremonies are routinely held at the church.
St. Rose's Catholic Church is a beautiful Gothic Revival style structure serving the Catholic Community of Ohio's Marion Township. Constructed with red brick, the church was established in 1892. It features a tall steeple that houses a belfry. Adjacent to the church building is a rectory, school and a cemetery. In 1979, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
The distinguished St. Joseph's Catholic Church is a monumental Roman Catholic Church. It is primly located at Egypt in Ohio, United States. Constructed in 1887, it houses a small catholic parish. It is a mammoth example of the Gothic Revival architectural style and this acts as a major constituent in the declaration of the church as a national historic site. A great avenue for worshiping the Lord, the church operates through its various ministries and programs. Occupying great historic importance, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.
The renowned First Presbyterian Church is a monumental church site in Troy, Ohio. It is precisely sited at the Franklin and Walnut Streets and is also referred to as the New School Presbyterian Church. The ancient church building was constructed in 1859, and was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Established in 1904, St. Sebastian's Catholic Church has been serving the community for more than 100 years. It replaced the former church that was gutted down by a fire. The church was designed by De Curtins brothers in the Gothic Revival style. A steeple, rising above the church's entrance is a dominant feature of this structure. Saint Sebastian Catholic Cemetery is located right behind the church.