Saint Philip's Episcopal Church
129 West Mound Street
Circleville, OH 43113
+1 740 474 4525
The ancient historic church, St. Philip's Episcopal Church was built in 1866. It is precisely located at 129 West Mound Street in Cicleville, Ohio. It is a stone building and finely exemplifies the Gothic and Tudor Revival styles of architecture. It welcomes individuals from all backgrounds, traditions and strata. It stands in the capacity of a house of prayer and the church management strives hard to work towards the spiritual and overall growth of all worshipers. The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.