6601 Lexington Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103
The historic League Park was opened on May 1, 1891 with 9000 wooden seats. Located on the northeast corner of Lexington Avenue and East 66th Street in the Hough vicinity, its distinctive features made it significantly popular. It had a covered pavilion along the baseline and bleachers located at various places in the park. The final game was played 55 years after the park was built. Since then, the importance of the park has been revived with the various events.