Central Norristown Historic District
Norristown, PA 19401
Central Norristown Historic District is a vast spread of about 1900 buildings located in the central business district. Named after Issac Norris, it has an L-shaped layout replete with establishments reminiscent of the state's industrial town in the 1900s. The district has a massive composition of row and duplex buildings, some of which residential while others used for commercial purposes. Norristown was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.