Dillsboro, IN 46135
+1 812 432 5262 (Tourist Information)
Established in 1830 by Mathia Whetsone in Indiana's Dearborn County, Dillsboro was named after the military general James Dill. One of the town's biggest draws is the majestic Hopewell Presbyterian Church which was built in 1888; the hand-crafted pews and Tiffany Glass windows a beauty and a shining example of 'home-based architecture'. The town park plays host to community events and festive celebrations all year round.