716 New Haven Road
Naugatuck, CT 06770
Phone: (203) 723-9356
Fax: (203) 723-9825
716 New Haven Road, Naugatuck, CT, US, 06770
- Phone: (203) 723-9356
- Fax: (203) 723-9825
Provides top brand vehicle rentals for business or leisure while striving to earn customer loyalty.
The First Congregational Church welcomes one and all to visit the church and know more about Christ. Located on 2 acres (0.81 hectares) of land, the church is a delight to watch. The long ground that stands in front of the church with a beautiful church with the four pillars at the entrance and a tower with the balcony on the top along with the bell is absolutely stunning. The white structure that is a symbol of peace keeps the church united as one big family.
The Mount Carmel Congregational Church is located on Whitney Avenue in Hamden, Connecticut. Built in 1840 over the site of an older church, this place of worship enjoys a position of significance in the community. Associated with many activities for its parishioners, Mount Carmel Congregational Church is open to all. The church also maintains and operates various rental spaces that are available for public and private events.
The Plumb Memorial Library is a public library that caters to the city of Shelton of Connecticut. It is a spectacular model of the Romanesque-Revival style of architecture. For detailed information about its extensive collection, check website.
The Whitneyville Congregational Church is a magnificent church site situated in the city of Hamden in the U.S. State of Connecticut. The church building was finely constructed and established in the year 1834, and has adapted the Greek Revival style of architecture. Coming under the purview of United Church of Christ, the church stands listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Wallingford is a historic train station established in 1871. It serves on the New Haven – Springfield Shuttle, Northeast Regional and Vermonter lines. The station is built in the Second Empire style of architecture and has been designed by W.P. Dickerman. It has been added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
Seymour St. John Chapel is located in the campus of Choate Rosemary Hall and was built in 1924. This Georgian Revival structure was designed by Ralph Adams Cram and was formerly known as St. Andrew's Chapel. Besides being a sanctuary it is used for photo shoots and concerts.
Featuring a commercial and residential area, nestled in the heart of the town of Southington, is the Southington Center Historic District. This area features structures that have adapted various styles of architecture that were prevalent in that era. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, this region is certainly worth a visit.
The David S. Ingalls Rink in Yale University is a specimen of great architecture. Designed by Eero Saarinen, the structure has been inspired by the sport of skating. It has been the venue for many an exciting men's and women's hoceky games. An audience of 3,486 can be seated in the hall, while there are three locker rooms for the players. The rink is well-lit and has good facilities. A special mention must be made of the reception room which proudly displays photographs of previous games. The rink is open 18 hours a day. Call for details.
Finding taxis in New Haven can be problematic sometimes, because there are very few such services operating in the city. Contact Quick Taxi whenever you are planing to travel around the city, or arrange for your pick up from the airport. The service is hassle-free and is an economical mode of transport. The company is very reliable and will always offer the best service. Quick Taxis can be hailed on the street as well, but advance booking is advisable.
This Anglo-Catholic style Christ Church is a place of great worship and ministry. Known as an urban parish this church invites people not only from the neighboring places but also all over to come and worship. At the visit to this church, one is very well guided by an usher who assists with whatever may be the queries. One can also enjoy the great refreshments served in the parish house post the religious services.
Beth Israel Synagogue or Orchard Street Shul was constructed way back in 1925. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995, architect Louis Abramowitz designed this splendid structure. Though a historical synagogue, it is still operational and welcomes visitors.