2401 A Ave West
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Phone: (641) 676-6000
Fax: (641) 673-8527
The St. James Episcopal Church is a historic parish of the Diocese of Iowa. Built in 1900 by architect Frank E. Wetherell, the church was designed in typical Late Gothic Revival style and also features a bell tower and ornate stained glass windows. The church has been on the list of the National Register of Historic Places since 1992.
The historic neighborhood of Vogel Place Historic District lies in the northern part of the city of Ottumwa. It includes over 91 architecturally significant structures. It forms an integral part of the history of the city.
Court Hill Historic District is located in Ottumwa, Iowa. It is a historic district with a residential area of large and small homes. Most of the houses are large in size and there are a total of 84 structures. This district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 7, 1998.
The monumental Keokuk County Courthouse is an eminent historic site. It is located in the Sigourney region of Iowa, United States. The courthouse building was constructed in 1911. It is a magnificent example of the Colonial Revival style of architecture. Predominantly built from logs, the courthouse structure has served multiple purposes by housing the jail, public hall and hotel and a schoolhouse. The elegant clock tower and cupola is an aesthetic feature of the site. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.