642 Redstone Boulevard
Redstone, CO 81623
+1 970 920 5380 (Tourist Information)
The Osgood–Kuhnhausen House was one of the housing facilities commissioned by tycoon John C. Osgood, for workers in his company, Colorado Fuel and Iron. Established in 1901, the house is a simple structure, designed in the Tudor Revival style. The house was modified and sold to Harry Kuhnhausen in 1945. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Osgood–Kuhnhausen House also goes by the alternative name of Carina's Cottage.