Comfort Inn Miami Valley Centre Mall
987 E. Ash St.
Piqua, OH 45356
Phone: (937) 778-8100
Fax: (937) 778-9573
987 E. Ash St. Miami Valley Centre Mall, Piqua, OH, US, 45356
- Phone: (937) 778-8100
- Fax: (937) 778-9573
The renowned First Presbyterian Church is a monumental church site in Troy, Ohio. It is precisely sited at the Franklin and Walnut Streets and is also referred to as the New School Presbyterian Church. The ancient church building was constructed in 1859, and was included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
An ancient and elegant church in the U.S. State of Ohio is situated in the Pleasant Hill city. The church site is famously regarded as the Pleasant Hill United Church of Christ. The construction of the church building dates back to 1911. It superbly depicts the Late Gothic Revival style of architecture and continues to gain historical importance. The vital Bible Study is arranged on Tuesdays at 10:00a. The Sunday worship also commences at 10:00a. The church organizes varied events and programs for the worshipers. It stands registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church is a Roman Catholic congregation in McCartyville. This church was established in the late 1800s and its property comprises of three important buildings - the 20th-century rectory, the church and the former site of the parish school. Some of its architectural features include a sanctuary, a bell tower and stained-glass windows.
Provides rental vehicles to meet your every need.
Offers a wide range of rental vehicles that will fit any budget.
The distinguished St. Joseph's Catholic Church is a monumental Roman Catholic Church. It is primly located at Egypt in Ohio, United States. Constructed in 1887, it houses a small catholic parish. It is a mammoth example of the Gothic Revival architectural style and this acts as a major constituent in the declaration of the church as a national historic site. A great avenue for worshiping the Lord, the church operates through its various ministries and programs. Occupying great historic importance, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1979.