Andrew Peterson Farmstead
State Highway 5
Waconia, MN 55387
+1 952 442 5802 (Tourist Information)
Andrew Peterson Farmstead is a historic farm located a short distance from Waconia. It is named after its first owner, Andrew Peterson, who was renowned for his significant contribution to horticulture and farming. Built in 1867, it spreads across 8.5 acres (3.4 hectares) and is featured on the National Register of Historic Places.