Fire Control Tower No. 23
Lighthouse Avenue at Yale Avenue
Lower Township, NJ 08212
+1 609 884 5404
Situated in Cape May County in New Jersey, United States, the Fire Control Tower No. 23 is New Jersey’s last restored World War II tower. It was constructed in 1942. Predominantly, it helped the system of harbor defenses of the Delaware Bay by being an active part of the Fort Miles. It also aimed at the coastal batteries of the German ships. It is now a part of the Cape May Town State Park. It is of great historic significance, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.