2790 RT 32
Saugerties, NY 12477
Phone: (845) 246-1565
Fax: (845) 246-1631
2790 RT 32, Saugerties, NY, US, 12477
- Phone: (845) 246-1565
- Fax: (845) 246-1631
The Trinity Episcopal Church Complex was constructed in 1831 and is one of the oldest home to parish in the Ulster County. Founded by Henry Barclay and his wife the early services provided by the church was a Sunday school and since then has grown and spread the love of god to the residents of Saugerties The assembly of the church is happy to welcome anybody who seeks guidance of the Holy Bible.
Clermont is located on the eastern shore of the Hudson River. The town known for its fruit cultivation is a panoramic expanse of hills, valleys, streams and woods.
The St. Paul's Lutheran Church is a pretty red colored church encompassing an area of 15 acres (6.1 hectares). Constructed in 1890, the church makes use of stone and brick for its beautiful structure. The building displays the Romanesque Revival style of architecture and has been designed by Lawrence B. Valk and Son. The church is fully functional and continues to host regular services and ceremonies.
TechCity had its beginnings in 1998 when the visionary Mr. Alan Ginsberg bought a 2 million sq. ft. space from IBM, and developed it into a corporate hub with offices designed keeping the green model in mind. Great pains have been taken to ensure that all resources in the entire complex are non-polluting, bio-degradable and sustainable. Please call for a tour of the facilities which can be arranged.
Locally termed as the Old Stone Church, the Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Peter is a church built of stone. This two levels stone frame structure with the gable roof on the top and the two levels wing that is added on above the entrance of the church is beautiful and is visible from a distance. The church also comprises of a cemetery. The structure now houses the Rhineback Historical Museum that features a great collection of the history of the town, a vastcollection of the books, letters, journals, furniture, photographs, postcards, and other related artifacts to the history of the town.
The renowned East Side Historic District is a monumental district in the Catskill vicinity of Greene County in New York. Spread over approximately 200 acres (81 hectares) of land area, the structures forming the district follow multiple architectural styles. The district comprises of as many as 530 contributing buildings and one contributing site. Bordered by Catskill Creek, Hudson River, Harrison, Day and Gardner Street, the significant district also constitutes a National Historic Landmark in the form of the Thomas Cole House. The historic district was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
The Clinton Avenue Historic District is a part of Kingston, one of the oldest cities in the state of New York. Kingston is the original location of a Dutch settlement. The district offers varied shopping and dining choices to area visitors.
The First Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Kingston is also noted as the Old Dutch Church. It is situated at the Walls Street in the Kingston region of New York. The construction of the church was completed in 1852 and it is a great example of the Renaissance Revival style of architecture. The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The renowned and esteemed Fair Street Reformed Church is a flamboyant church site located at Kingston in New York. It occupies great historical vitality and also stands listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is an accurate and stellar example of the Gothic Revival style of architecture. It was constructed in 1850 and the ancient church building is established on a land cover of less than one acre. The central entry and the stellar bell tower are distinctive highlights that add up to the excellent structuring of the church. The church strives hard to help all individuals to grow spiritually and also on an overall level.
The historically significant Ponkhockie Union Chapel is a monumental chapel that dates back to 1870. Erected by the Newark Lime and Cement Company for its employees, it was utilized as a Sunday school. This is one of the foremost churches to be built using reinforced concrete and is also included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The Riverside Methodist Church is a Gothic Revival building constructed in 1859, with the parsonage being added in 1888. The two-story church features a steep gable roof. The Riverside Methodist Church and Parsonage were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.
The St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Parsonage and Cemetery is a historic religious complex located in Rhinebeck, New York. Constructed in 1802, the church has been remodeled over the years and was built in Federal and Vernacular Federal style of architecture and features a gabled roof and porch, a rose window and a central tower. The property also includes an Italianite style parsonage and a cemetery. The complex was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.