167 Amerihost Drive
Weirton, WV 26062
Phone: (304) 723-0050
Fax: (304) 723-6303
167 Amerihost Drive, Weirton, WV, US, 26062
- Phone: (304) 723-0050
- Fax: (304) 723-6303
The Devil's Den, McClurg Covered Bridge is a truss bridge that stretches across a ravine. Constructed in 1880, it is declared as a historical bridge by the Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation.
Together with two other State Parks in Pennsylvania, at the time of the Great Depression, Raccoon Creek State Park was declared to be a Recreational Demonstration Area. The many buildings that make up this area were collectively placed on the National Register of Historic Places as a historic district in 1987. Their architecture was one of the main reasons for being listed on the Register.
The Krepps Covered Bridge is a historic bridge built with the Kingpost truss style of architecture. The bridge is 24 feet (7.31 meters) in length and covers a small area. The Krepps bridge is a part of the annual festival of covered bridges. The beautiful setting and the festival attracts many people to this historic structure.
National Historic Landmark, is the earliest example of collegiate Gothic in America. Construction began in 1858 using local timber, stone, slate and bricks kilned on site. Five U.S. Presidents have spoken in the Commencement Hall and Edward Troye's oriental paintings hang in the Parlour.
Located seven miles south of East Liverpool, this beautiful 1,400 acre park of rugged woodland boasts a 29 acre lake, fishing, miniature golfing, tennis, hiking trails, picnic shelters, tent/trailer camping, and a swimming pool with water slide.
Situated on a 102-acre farm in southwestern Pennsylvania, C.T. Miller Vineyards' award-winning wines are produced from grapes that are grown, fermented, and bottled locally from its seven-acre vineyard. Selections include Cabernet Franc, Riesling, Chambourcin, Capanna Rose, Marechal Foch, Vidal Blanc, and Rubino.
The Carnegie Public Library was founded in 1902. Constructed on the Bradshaw Farm property, Charles Henry Owsley, designed the building. The library was built with generous contribution from Andrew Carnegie who once lived in East Liverpool. During its long history, the library was used as a museum, bomb shelter and by the Red Cross at the time of World War I.
Mary A. Patterson Memorial is situated on the East Liverpool campus of the Kent State University. Monroe Patterson built the edifice in memory of his wife Mary Patterson. The 1924 construction, once served as lodgings for working women, and it also features in the National Register of Historic Places.
East Liverpool's most visible landmark, this magnificent 126-foot tower is reminiscent of Old Central School, which once stood at the site.
East Liverpool's beautiful wooded municipal park offers a renovated swimming pool, picnic shelters, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, fitness and hiking trails, level walking loop, children's playground equipment, identified tree species and outdoor amphitheater.