"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.
Located across the River Street, the meetinghouse was built in 1806. The house included the Congregationalist as well as the Methodist settlers. Built by Joseph Hitchcock, the structure represents and preserves New England's heritage; Thomas H. Atherton restored the building in 1920s.