1959 East 3rd Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: (570) 601-9300
Fax: (570) 601-9301
Saint Boniface Cemetery is a community burial ground in Williamsport. It was established in the 19th Century and is the final resting place for over 1000 members.
Located near North Market Street, the Brandon Park has good facilities for children and adults, alike. The park features beautiful grassy expanses, dedicated playing area for kids, a baseball field and six tennis courts.
Located on West 4th Street, Eagle Rock Winery offers a variety of white and red wines. They also offer seasonal specials. Enjoy their guided tours and pick up interesting souvenirs from their gift shop.
Located on Maynard Street is this beautiful Ways Garden Park. It features benches to relax, lush grassy expanse and stone paved paths. The park was donated by J. Roman Way in 1913.
Established in 2006, the Roger and Peggy Madigan Library is located on College Avenue. The library can seat up to a thousand people and is home to an art gallery, a cafe and study areas for individual as well as group studies.
Affiliated to the Pennsylvania State University, Pennsylvania College of Technology is a renowned public university. The university has several programs of which the School of Industrial, Computing & Engineering Technologies is extremely well-regarded. A top 100 school for associate programs, the school offers programs in diverse fields from culinary arts, humanities and information technology, to name a few.
Founded in 1964, Clyde Peeling's Reptiland shelters amphibians and reptiles from all over the globe. Visitors can see mambas, tortoises, alligators and other species housed in their natural habitats. Check website for details.
This family-owned local winery is one of the best places to sample a wonderful selection of boutique wines. The winery offers wine tasting programs, a gift store and hand-made local crafts. Especially worth noting is the amazing selection of fruit wines like Mountain Peach, Mountain Raspberry and Spiced Apple. They also produce the usual array of sparkling, blush, white and red varieties.
This arched bridge spans across the Susquehanna River and was constructed in 1927. Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988, it is still intact and operational.
Incorporated in 1985, the Lewisburg Historic District is situated in Lewisburg, Union County, Pennsylvania. It is replete with several houses, monuments, bridges, and commercial and civic buildings. A highlight is the Bucknell campus illustrating a large diversity of architectural styles. Other landmarks include the Lewisburg Cemetery and the Soldiers Memorial Field. Gaining historical vitality over the years, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004.
The Hassenplug Bridge is a beautiful historic bridge that stretches across the Buffalo Creek. This covered bridge was erected in 1825, and was also incorporated in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Located at Mifflinburg, Union County, the Mifflinburg Historic District consists of central business district and neighbouring residential areas summing up to of 233 contributing buildings. Built in 1792 in a combination of late 19th and 20th Century Revival, Mid 19th Century Revival and Late Victorian architectural styles, the district has houses, shops, museums etc like the Gutelius House, Weirick House and the Elias Church, which is now a performing center. Many of these structures are owned and managed by the Mifflinburg Heritage and Revitalization Association.